>> The Book Of Mormon
The Book Of Mormon
tickets from Front Row Tickets.com will make your live entertainment
experience magical. We provide world class service and premium
seating. Start by finding your city, venue and event date on the
The Book Of Mormon tickets 2015 schedule of events. We have tickets
to meet every budget for The Book Of Mormon events. Front Row
Tickets.com also provides event schedules, concert tour news, concert
tour dates, and box office information. Thank you for choosing Front
Row Tickets.com to be your The Book Of Mormon live entertainment
The Book Of Mormon Tickets
Choose Your City Here:
- View All Performers
- The Book Of Mormon
- View All Venues
- Bank Of America Theatre (formerly Lasalle Bank Theatre)
- BJCC Concert Hall
- Capitol Theatre - UT
- Carol Morsani Hall - The Straz Center
- Century II Concert Hall At Century II Performing Arts & Convention Center
- Ellie Caulkins Opera House
- Eugene O'Neill Theatre
- Hippodrome Theatre At The France-Merrick PAC
- Kennedy Center Opera House
- Manitoba Centennial Concert Hall
- Mead Theatre At Schuster Performing Arts Center
- Morris Performing Arts Center
- Morrison Center For The Performing Arts
- Music Hall Kansas City
- North Charleston Performing Arts Center
- Northern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium
- Orpheum Theatre - San Francisco
- Overture Hall At Overture Center for the Arts
- Popejoy Hall
- Queen Elizabeth Theatre - Vancouver
- San Jose Center For The Performing Arts
- Sarofim Hall - Hobby Center
- Saroyan Theatre - Fresno Convention Center
- Sheas Performing Arts Center
- Southern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium
- State Theatre - Cleveland
- Times Union Ctr Perf Arts Moran Theater
- Uihlein Hall Marcus Center For The Performing Arts
- Winspear Opera House
Displaying 792 Ticket Results
11/10/2014: A recent review of "The Book of Mormon" has likened its humor to that of the crude, but often hilarious humor in "South Park". Much like Shakespeare's crude humor is recieved well because it is integrated with the spectacular art of his craft, the rude, foul-mouthed humor in "The Book of Mormon" is kept in check by the polished Broadway score. Despite the moments of rude humor, the show has also been called one of the most surprisingly big-hearted productions on stage today. How would you imagine the story of two Mormons traveling to Uganda to convert the people in a small village there? It would probably be quite the adventure, and that adventure is told in an innovative, hilarious, and heart-warming way in "The Book of Mormon". Its definitely a must-see, so buy your tickets here at FrontRowTickets.com!
A musical satire about missionaries in Africa, The Book of Mormon isn’t your typical Broadway show, but legions of theatergoers have embraced this delightfully odd production, and its fame continues to spread. This strange tale was originated by Trey Parker and Matt Stone, the talents who first rose to infamy as the creators of the long-running animated television show South Park. Deciding to turn their talents to the stage, they spent years developing The Book of Mormon with composer/lyricist Robert Lopez, who won a Tony Award for his work on Avenue Q.
The Broadway premiere, which took place on March 24, 2011 at the Eugene O’Neill Theatre, drew raves from critics and ticket-buyers alike. The Book of Mormon would punctuate a highly successful run by winning no fewer than nine Tony Awards (incl. Best Musical). The Broadway cast recording has proved a hit in its own right, reaching No. 3 on the Billboard album charts. Since then, The Book of Mormon has launched a national tour, and the show has also been performed in London.
The Book of Mormon tickets remain hot commodities, and you can get yours right here at FrontRowTickets.com. Simply select the relevant show from our listing on this page.
08/28/2014: A recent Q and A revealed some interesting facts about Book of Mormon director and choreographer, Casey Nicholaw. He explained that his mother fostered his passion for theater, which he later pursued at UCLA. He was only there for a single quarter, however, as the program could not accomodate for his widespread interest in the realm of theater. He moved to New York without a penny to his name, and began a fresh start. He was in several ensembles in Broadway shows, but soon realized that he didn't care to be in the background, he wanted to be in charge. The rest is history.
About FrontRowTickets.com | Contact FrontRowTickets.com
Copyright © 2015 FrontRowTickets.com LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Front Row Tickets 4.6
Customer Ratings from Google.